SRC 2018 Champion Award
SRC has initiated a new award called the SRC Champion Award. The SRC Champion is a person who is:
- A strong advocate for SRC and is deeply engaged
- Willing to speak to 3rd parties on their experiences and benefits of SRC
- Works to promote SRC internal to their company to expand the relationship
- Goes above and beyond their normal duties to evangelize SRC
- Looks beyond the limitations within their company constraints
- Connects appropriate people/departments together to strengthen relationships to SRC
This year’s recipient is Scott Anderson, Senior Research Scientist, Lockheed Martin Corporation.
Scott is deeply engaged in the programs that Lockheed Martin sponsors. He is a strong advocate for SRC. He works to promote SRC internal to his company to expand the relationship.
He has assisted in the creation of over 70 SRC web accounts and gone above and beyond his normal duties to talk about the merits of SRC. Scott connects people and departments together to strengthen the relationship to SRC. He speaks to 3rd parties as to the benefit of SRC and the shared interests within the larger DoD microelectronics community. Please join me in congratulating Scott on this inaugural SRC Champion Award.