SRC Pumpkin Challenge
- Must be an active SRC student.
- "SRC" should be incorporated in your pumpkin carving. If helpful, a template of the logo is available below. Be creative, but professional (we reserve the right to disqualify you for inappropriate content).
- Follow and post a picture of your carved pumpkin on Twitter @srcorg #srcPumpkinChallenge. In 160 characters or less, tell us why you love SRC research!
- Contest runs Oct 10-28, 2018. Tweets after Oct 28th end of day will not be considered.
- Judging will be scored in 2 parts:
- SRC judges photo and blurb.
- Number of likes and retweets your photo receives. The faster you post your pumpkin pic, the more you increase your chances to win!
- Winner of $200 Visa gift card will be announced Oct 31st
You can’t spell reSeaRCh without SRC!