We are pleased to announce a major change for SRC members and researchers only. We are replacing the SRC.org Research Catalog, Publications Library, and Scholar Directory with a Collaborative Research Management platform called Pillar Science. Research and research results will now be managed and tracked in Pillar Science. Members and academics alike will use the same platform to interact, provide feedback, and share resources. With a sleek, modern interface, Pillar Science removes barriers to interaction and improves communication. Meet Pillar Science.
Why are we making this change? Simply put, to serve you better. Pillar creates rich tech transfer opportunities between members, researchers, and SRC Research Scholars. Remarkable collaboration is a hallmark of SRC research. Guided by the 2030 Decadal Plan for Semiconductors, SRC members and researchers are prepared to usher in a new era of technology advancements, empowered by this new platform.
- Login to Pillar requires that you have a website user account at SRC.org. If you do not have an SRC.org website user account, please click Register at the top right side of the page.
- Once you have confirmed that you can successfully log into SRC.org, next you should try to log into Pillar using this link:
- You may need to click "Log In" twice.
How Will I Use Pillar?
If you are an academic working on SRC-sponsored research, you will begin using Pillar Science in January to:
- Submit research project results to your Research Project, such as reports, reviews, etc.
- Complete a Task (previously called Deliverable)
- Add Research Scholars and other participants involved in your project - NEW!
- Remove a Research Scholar from your Team and associated projects - NEW!
- Track liaison meeting notes and create Liaison call tasks - NEW!
- Add updates, important experimental designs, comments, questions, etc. in the Notebook - NEW!
- Tag people and resources in the Notebook - NEW!
- Add updates to the Project Overview - NEW!
If you are a member company employee that interacts with SRC researchers, you will use Pillar Science to:
- Interact with SRC Research Scholars for employment and education initiatives - IMPROVED!
- Follow projects for updates - NEW!
- Comment on Research Results - NEW!
- Join a Research Project as a Liaison
What lives where?
Task is now Project
Publication is now Data
Deliverable is now Task
|In Pillar Science||
PIs, Liaisons, Research Scholars, and other participants
Calendar & Events