Our Members Are Leading the Pack
FCRP Legacy Content
FCRP Phase V ended on 31-Jan-2013, and this content may no longer be current.
Longer term microelectronics research is now being sponsored by DARPA and industry participants in STARnet (FCRP Phase VI).
FCRP research helps keep the U.S. and its industries at the forefront of technology. Member companies, in collaboration with U.S. universities and the federal government, gain access to discoveries that keep them a step ahead of the competition. the benefits of FCRP membership are many, but here are some highlights:
- Direct involvement with, and access to, relevantly educated university graduate students
- Early access to the results of technologically critical ITRS research
- Participation in a research program that is highly leveraged through combined industry and Department of Defense funding
- Ability to shape early stage research that directly addresses industry needs
- Contribution to long-term, innovative research supported through the unique FCRP model: multi-university, multi-disciplinary, collaborative research efforts focused on high-level intractable problems for the industry
List of FCRP Member Organizations